REGISTRATION AND ACCOMMODATION HAS BEEN RE-OPENED UNTILL 7th JULY MIDNIGHT!!
In order to register please follow the instructions appearing in the link below
Please, write your university email instead of your personal email on the registration form, thanks!
Deadline of registration and submission of talks and posters is 7th July 2017 Midnight.
The price of registration is £60 pounds. We will reimburse £50 pounds after the conference to participants attending to both BMC and YRM. Please find the link to the BMC conference below
In order to claim such refund please send a copy of the receipt of registration payment of the BMC conference by the 4th of August 2017 to email@example.com
Thanks to the Edinburgh Mathematical Society we have limited funds available for postgraduate students studying at Scottish Universities to travel to the YRM 2017, held at the University of Kent, Canterbury. These funds will be distributed on a first come, first served basis so register now!
The price of registration includes
- Admissibleness to attendance to every talk or workshop during the conference
- Lunch and coffee breaks during the conference
- Conference dinner
- Welcome bag which includes a notepad, a pen, a badge, a map and the booklet of the conference
Please be aware that the price of registration doesn’t include the dinner for the 1st, 2nd and 4th of August.
If you are coming to the conference by car, please let us know when you purchase your registration – you will be asked to tell us if you are coming to the conference by car. Alternatively, you can send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org by the 30th of June 2017.
If you are interested in giving a short talk or a poster (size A1), please send us an email at email@example.com indicating the following
- Full name
- University email
- Talk or/and poster
- Title of talk or/and poster
- Abstract (up to 250 words)
- Area of mathematics – please select three of the following areas: Algebra, Algebraic Geometry, Analysis, Category theory, Combinatorics, Computer Science, Differential Geometry, Dynamical Systems, Fluid Mechanics, Fractal Geometry, Functional analysis, Homological algebra, Game Theory, Group theory, Integrable systems, Logic and Set Theory, Mathematical Biology, Mathematical Physics, Non commutative algebra, Number Theory, Numerical Analysis, Partial Differential Equations, Solitons, Symbolic computation, Topology, Variational methods.
If your area is not listed above let us know and we will get in touch with you.